Saturday, October 15, 2005

ESPN.com - NFL - Line dance: Vikings insert two new blockers

ESPN.com - NFL - Line dance: Vikings insert two new blockers: "Fourth-year veteran Melvin Fowler, acquired from the Cleveland Browns in a Labor Day trade, will replace Cory Withrow at center. In a move anticipated for a couple of weeks, rookie Marcus Johnson has been demoted at right guard in favor of Adam Goldberg."

Goldberg and Fowler are in. I must admit when I first saw the name Fowler, I thought it was Reggie Fowler. You know you have to be in pretty good shape to get the presidential fitness award and he did play something professional.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! I will be sure to visit it again.

I have nexium prevacid site. It pretty much covers nexium prevacid related stuff!

Please visit if you have a chance.

10/15/2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home